Strategy and development
Swecom Ltd assists all types of telecoms player – telcos, regulators and state decision-making
bodies – to understand the market and to build and implement strategic plans.
On mature markets: rationalization, new niches, new usages:
• customer base analysis, financial analysis of offers,
• creation of time-to-market processes (product launches),
• distribution network harmonization and supervision.
On expanding markets: conquest of new markets:
• diversification and geographic expansion,
• business plan: operator creations or buyouts,
• price positioning,
• strategic studies (choice of partnerships, geographic zones, etc.).
On developing markets: market understanding, and support during:
• choice of positioning,
• brand strategy and communication,
• definition of product and service roadmaps,
• operational deployment of offers.